Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Warning: Imposters Among Us!

Ok, as mentioned in the previous post I highly doubted anyone except a handful of friends were actually visiting this blog. So, I had contemplated requesting that my blog be added to the Google search engine (I wouldn't want to deny anyone of their voyeuristic pleasures...). However I came under the realization that this blog is hosted by a division of Google itself, so I wanted to know if the two went hand-in-hand already saving me the trouble.

To test this out, I put "darthjohn" into the Google search engine. This brought up several sites, yet none of them were mine. This was another darthjohn. Inconceivable! Be warned, this darthjohn is an imposter! I have used the moniker (or variations of, such as with the "42" attached) darthjohn for just under a decade now. I am darthjohn in yahoo, excite, my email, and this blog to name a few. Who is this other darthjohn? Unless I have been cloned on the planet Kamino like in Episode 2 without my knowledge, someone has hijacked my alias as his (or possibly her) own! So be forewarned faithful readers, there is only one true darthjohn and it is I. To the other darthjohns out there: I know there is nothing I can do to keep you from using the name that rightfully should be my own, but you should know that your karma will be forever out of balance until you desist. It's your choice.

By the way, if anyone knows anything about getting this blog on the Google search engine please comment below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home