Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well it Would Have Been, Could Have Been, Worse Than You Would Ever Know

Things bothering me today:

That I have to put up with at least a year of hearing "Florida Gators" and "national champs" in the same sentence.

That I have never just stumbled upon a big, cinched-up canvas bag with a big dollar sign stenciled on the front of it filled with a large sum of unmarked bills.

That there still is no official release date of the new Modest Mouse album after they postponed it last month (I am, however, totally digging the first single "Dashboard").

This weird throbbing sensation that just started in my ear.

That they are predicting another 8 inches of snow for Colorado this Thursday/Friday.

The things that I cannot change. Like that lightbulb. Anyone have a step ladder I can borrow?

Blogger being down for "maintenance" once again.

Madonna.

That thing you are doing right now. Yes, you. Knock it off! Thanks.

Yeah, that should do it. I feel better now. No, wait. Gators still suck! Ok, now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home