Monday, June 20, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Monday. Nothing planned today for work, which may be a good thing because I am super brain dead right now. It is the end of a school quarter for me so I was up late last night writing a 20-page paper on business ethics. Fun times. It's not that good, but it's done at least. After that I couldn't get to sleep because I guess my brain was too worked up or something. Even after I finally fell asleep I tossed and turned all night. I have ingested high levels of caffeine this morning so I am counting on that to get me through to the end of the day. Since I have another 20-page paper due on project management I guess I can just expect the whole process to repeat itself.

Music selection for the drive in: Modest Mouse's The Fruit that Ate Itself and part of Interstate 8. Over the weekend I was able to secure the remaining selections I previously did not have of the MM discography, so I was eager to listen to even more MM. I really liked what I heard, especially a tune titled Edit Out the Sad Parts. The lyrics are either genius or equivalent to a 13-year old Goth girl's bad poetry. I guess it depends on your point of view.

I just noticed that there are only three points of view: one at the bottom of the "V" and two at the bottom of the "W."

You see this is what happens when I am deprived of sleep. Better stop now.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Was SNL a re-run? If so I think I caught that one a while back. Was it the one where they had that one guest star and they did all those skits? I'm thinking that's the one I saw.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home