Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Language is For Liquid That We're All Dissolved In

Tuesday. Sorry, short post today. I am using all of my spare time to work on one of my final grad school papers (I have two to get done). I have a feeling I am going to be up pretty late tonight cranking this one out, so the more I can get done here, the less I have to worry about at midnight.

I listened to more Modest Mouse today. First, I woke up with Ocean Breathes Salty from Good News for People who Love Bad News in my head and as a general rule I don't deny my brain's music requests out of fear of mutiny. Second, like yesterday, I am hitting a rough spell with just about every stressor you can imagine crushing down on me at once so I just really needed some MM to help me through. Most wonderful time of the year my left foot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home