Monday, April 10, 2006

After Awhile It Hurts to Smile and If You Laugh It's Just a Typical Miracle

Monday. I am dragging again today. I think a few late nights are catching up with me. Despite my listlessness, I am hanging in there thanks to coffee and a short nap I took in my car at lunch. Luckily most of my day has been taken up by spreadsheet work, which requires only minimal brain usage. Other than that, I am just reviewing my own accounts and trying to clean things up where I can.

Sorry, no new music to review today. Instead I chose to listen to Perfect From Now On by Built to Spill. I like this album, but it often gets looked over in my collection as I tend to go with Keep It Like a Secret or Ancient Melodies of the Future when I get the jones for some Built to Spill. I like this album, but I have to say it pales in comparison to the other two releases I just mentioned ( I'm pretty sure that I have reviewed it before, but I couldn't find the post. I'll check back when I have more time and link it). If you are considering checking out BtS (which by all means you should) then I say go with Keep it Like a Secret first. These guys are pretty sweet.

Ok, I apologize for the totally lame post today. I'll try to put up a better one tomorrow when I'm halfway conscious and not so busy starting at endless spreadsheet line items...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home