Monday, July 18, 2005

Revisions and Revisitations

Monday. Another beginning to another wonderful week of work. The big boss lady is here today, so that is always good. Some people hate when their boss comes around, but I like it because it means I get stuff to do. After an hour and a half long meeting with her this morning, it appears I will have stuff to do for a while now. She said she didn't want me to get bored. Has she been reading this blog? (If so, welcome and please leave a comment)

In other news, I have requested that my website be listed in a couple of blog search engines. I realize that it is kind of egotistical to think that complete strangers would have any interest in my day-to-day boredom, but I am curious to see, one, if I can increase traffic, and two, what kinds of comments this increased traffic would generate. So we'll see. Also, in order to track this onslaught of new traffic I added counters in the side bar. See, it's these kinds of revolutionary technological innovations and improvements you can only come to expect more of in the future of this blog. Doesn't that sound enticing?

I woke up today in a Modest Mouse Monday mood (look, ma, an alliteration!). I listened to Moon & Antarctica (the merits of which previously discussed in another post) as my MM selection. Next time you are all listening to your Moon album (since I know you all went out immediately and bought it after my last MM post), pay particular attention to the song Lives. This song is amazing. Those of you wondering why I like Modest Mouse so much should please refer to this song as my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home