Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It ain't a mystery, it's Jistoray and here's how it goes...

Tuesday. Another spreadsheet day. Is my life really this repetitious? No wonder I'm so freaking bored all of the time. The good news is that I spoke with the big boss lady and hopefully I will have some new stuff to work on coming up here. So hopefully that will give me a little more challenge around here. Other than that, there isn't too much else exciting to report today. I found an awesome website out there that you should all check out: http://repunzelgirl.blogspot.com. Apparently a 5-year-old girl runs it to feature her artwork. It is just started, but I can't wait to see some future posts to find out what she will come up with next...

Today I listened to that hot new sensation out of the Land of 10,000 Lakes: Jistoray. These up-and-comers are the biggest thing to come out of Minnesota since Tonka Trucks... or Red Wing Shoes... or Scotch Tape... or I-94... or Grain Belt Premium... or, um, any other suggestions?

(for more on Jistoray, check out www.jistoray.com or http://lampsidebriefcase.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home