Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tue. Tired

Tuesday. Man I'm tired today. I was up late celebrating the holiday and I am feeling it today. That's ok, no regrets. It will just give me a good excuse to drink more coffee. Mmmmm... Anyway, I had an excellent holiday weekend and I hope everyone else did as well. I listened to Modest Mouse on the way in this morning. I was pretty groggy in my head and didn't want to have to make any big decisions, so I just went with the easy choice. I have nothing more really to expound on at this time that hasn't already been stated in earlier posts. Well, besides the obligatory "Modest Mouse Rules!" but that's it.

Well, this is turning out to be a lame post today. I apologize. Perhaps my brain is still a little too sleepy to contemplate life's little inanities today. Please come back tomorrow when I will hopefully have something more exiting to post. In the meantime more coffee, please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home