Thursday, December 22, 2005

Finally I Don't Mind Worthless Tries at Finding Something Else

Thursday. Sorry about the no post yesterday. You all have to please forgive me. I have been working hard and staying up late pretty much every night this week trying to finish up my last grad school papers. I finally finished one last night (whew!) and I have one more I have to get done by Friday. That one should be a bit easier, and I have a good start already done, so hopefully I can get that one finished up as soon as possible. It has been a lot of hard work, but as soon as I am done, I AM DONE! No more school!

Well, I better get cracking. Oh, I uploaded the receivables website today and I listened to Built to Spill's Keep it Like a Secret this morning. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home