Monday, January 09, 2006

It’s a Luscious Mix of Words and Tricks

Monday. Yikes what a busy day! First, sorry for the no-post on Friday. My daughter was (and still is) pretty ill, so I took off to stay home with her. So, today I have been trying to catch up on my work from Friday plus my work for today which has included a number of time-consuming spreadsheet reports. I also got a call from the Big Boss Lady who advised that she would be in town Thursday and that she would take me out to lunch to congratulate me on earning my Master's degree. So, I thought that was pretty cool of her.

So far so good on my quest to learn HTML. I know that there isn't any evidence of that as of yet on this site, but I've read about 50 pages or so in my HTML manual and I am going over a lot of the basics and introductory stuff right now. I am somewhat familiar with some of the stuff covered, but most of that has been from mimicking other codes. Right now I am learning the whys not just the hows. I'm also kicking around some ideas for a new website to put together, you know one that people will actually want to read and leave comments on (as opposed to this one).

I listened to The Shins' Oh! Inverted World today on the way into work. I heard New Slang on the radio over the weekend and it just kinda stuck in my head. This is a good album, but since I’ve already reviewed it several times and it is almost time for me to leave for the day, I will end now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home