Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back in the Saddle

Thursday. Ok, sorry everyone for the lack of posts this week. The whole family except me was sick in the first half of the week, so I took off work to run the infirmary ward. Then on Wednesday I was back at work but super busy trying to catch up on the work I missed. On top of that my parents came into town last night, so there has been a lot going on at darthjohn42's Death Star lately. Today I listened to the Beastie Boys on the way in. It seemed like the right selection this morning to (hopefully) kick off a good day. Yesterday I listened to Built to Spill and Soul Coughing. Mike Doughty, the former lead singer of Soul Coughing, has a new solo album out. I have heard a cut from it on the radio and I am anxious to hear more. If anyone has heard this album, please feel free to share your thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

I really should have seen that one coming.

(at least it wasn't a "thought"-less post...)

Friday, July 01, 2005 7:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home