Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well, the Point was Fast But it was Too Blunt to Miss

Life handed us a paycheck, we said, "We worked harder than this!"

Wednesday. Another slow day around here and I am pretty bored. It is the start of the month so another collection period has begun! Yee haw! I am pretty close to bringing in about $77K on one account, which would bring it current, so not too bad there. I haven't brought in any of the really big bucks that are sitting out on some of my other accounts, but I am slowly chipping away at some things people thought would never be paid.

As you can tell from this website, I have some fairly novice HTML skills. I can do the basics, but I'm not exactly ready to overhaul the design layout of this default page template. I am looking to improve this situation, so hopefully there will be some good changes to come. We'll see how it goes.

Today I listened to Good News For People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse. I wasn't in the mood for anything in particular today and I hadn't heard this one in awhile so I decided to give it a go. It was definitely Modest Mouse, and that's a good thing. However, it is probably not a good thing for people to read about me gush about MM once again so I will spare you. Hey, if my brain was awake enough this morning to realize today is El Dia de los Muertos I would have cranked out some Grateful Dead. Maybe tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home