Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Everyone Wants a Double Feature, They Wanna Be Their Own D___ Teacher

Tuesday. I have been busy today. I was out yesterday, so I not only had to get my spreadsheet ready for this week's website upload, but also finish up a huge report that I usually do on Monday. I am finished with those two now, with about 40 minutes of the day left to spare, so of course I am going go spend it getting all of the other important things done, like posting to my blog.

Since I didn't post yesterday, I didn't get a chance to congratulate the Denver Broncos on their huge win over the Patriots on Saturday, or marvel at the crazy finish of that Steelers/Colts game. No one picked the Broncos to win over the Patriots, despite the fact they were 13-3 in the regular season, clinched their division, and had home field advantage. Now everyone is talking about the Broncos winning the Super Bowl. What a bunch of bandwagoneers. I've believed all year long that the Broncos could go to the Super Bowl, but then again, I live in Colorado, so I may be a bit biased...

I listened to The Moon & Antarctica by Modest Mouse on the drive into work today. I picked this album because I woke up with The Stars are Projectors in my head and I fear mental mutiny if I don't comply with my brain's musical requests. I've reviewed The Moon & Antarctica about a million times on this blog, so I won't bore you all again, but I will re-assert my love for this fantastic album. Pure genius.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

this past week i've re-fallen in love with "the clash". i just can't see, to get enough.

p.s. loved the wil wheaton link.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger john said...

Hello Kat-

If you ever figure out the lyrics to Rock the Casbah, please let me know...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home