Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm Lonely and I'm Tired and I Can't Take Any More Pain

Friday. For a Friday it sure feels Mondayish. It snowed here last night, which for some reason made the roads completely iced over by the time I had to drive into work this morning. Nothing like an hour and 45 minute commute to start your day. After that I've been doing credit analyses for the Big Boss Lady all day, which I really don't mind doing, except when they are short notice and I have a ton of stuff already to do. In fact, that's how she started her email, "I know you have a ton of stuff to do but I'm going to ask you anyway..."

I didn't get to review any new music today because I was white-knuckling it on the drive in to keep my car from joining all of the other vehicles that had skidded off into the ditch. I didn't want to have to mess with my iPod while trying to keep the wheel straight, so instead I just pulled an old stand-by CD out of my bag and listened to Social Distortion instead. I am a huge fan of Social D and I could probably write another five paragraphs on how much I dig them, but my work day is soon coming to a close and I've already reviewed them way back here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home