Friday, January 27, 2006

I Know the Real World Always Gets the Last Word and That’s Why You Gotta Kick Reality

Friday. Yeah! Sorry for the no post yesterday, I ended up having to cut out of work early. On top of that I've been crazy busy here. This has been a good kind of busy because I think I am getting a lot of things cleaned up and taken care of finally. I don't know how good a month January will turn out to be, but February is poised to be pretty sweet as far as collections go.

Today I listened to Sublime's 40oz to Freedom on the way into work. I picked this one because my 311 post the other day had me jones'n to listen to it plus it is a perfect album to get a Friday started. I said the other day that I consider this to be one of the greatest albums of all time and I completely meant it. I love this album. I have already reviewed it here, so I won't bother repeating myself in this post. I did dig up an old Ween album yesterday for something different to review, but since I didn't post I guess I'll have to bring it in another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home