Monday, March 06, 2006

The Coast Disappeared When the Sea Drowned the Sun and I Knew No Words to Share With Anyone

Monday. Pretty much an uneventful day thus far. I came in, whipped up my post-upload spreadsheet, tried to do come collections, paid some vendors, and now I am doing some billbacks. Some time I need to start putting together my presentation that I have to do, but that task keeps getting pushed aside for more immediate needs. You know, like making blog entries.

I've had Death Cab for Cutie in my head all weekend, so I listened to Plans this morning in hopes that I could rectify that situation. However, I think I just exacerbated the problem. I guess it really isn't a problem, though, if you like the songs, but it does get a bit repetitious. Much like when I review albums that I’ve already covered on this blog about a dozen times before like this one. Man, these songs are infectious, though, and as I've said many a time on this blog, when my brain tells me I should listen to a song/band, then I do what it says out of fear of its mutiny from the rest of my body. It pulls all of the strings and it knows it. Plus, in some bitterly unfair division of bodily labors, my brain knows exactly what I think about it as well. As punishment for these thoughts, it just may make me come off like a blithering lunatic in my daily blog post. I better listen to recommended tracks Crooked Teeth and I Will Follow You Into the Dark on the way home to prevent such nonsense from occurring.

1 Comments:

Blogger katya said...

have you heard of dailycd? they write reviews of current bands..
similar to you...
maybe they're looking for writers?
you'd have more exposure...

Want more DailyCD?Register for your free email, or browse all articles
http://www.dailycd.com/cgi-bin/userinfo/settings.cgi?subsribe=1

love your titles by the way...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home