Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Someday Everything Will Be Smooth Like a Rhapsody

Wednesday. I am trying to familiarize myself with my new account base. I have my work cut out for me since most of these accounts have balances way out there in the prior column. Of course, I was assigned these accounts to rectify that situation. It will be difficult since these types of accounts are handled completely different than the ones I handled prior to switching divisions, but I'm up for the challenge.

I listened to Bob Dylan on the way in to work today. I didn't wake up with anything particular in mind, so when I saw a Dylan playlist on my iPod I just decided to go for it. There's not much I can say about Bob Dylan that hasn't already been said a billion times. Everyone knows who he is and everyone knows at least a couple of Dylan tunes even if they think they don't. I would tell you all that my favorite Dylan tunes are Tangled Up in Blue or When I Paint My Masterpiece, but I'm sure some Dylan fanatic would scoff at me for not picking some obscure track on the B-side of John Wesley Harding or something.

In various parallel universes I am:

in a punk rock band
a former linebacker for the University of Tennessee
a history professor
the same I am now, but with a goatee
a huge Winger fan (I know, scary...)
writing a blog more than three people read
"one with the weasels"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home