Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It was like so hush hush...They were so quiet about it... And then the next thing you know...

Tuesday. I've had a busy day today. I had my usual pre-upload spreadsheet report that I usually do on Tuesdays plus all of these other little things coming in that had to be done. On top of that, I am getting more responsibility in the accounts payable area so my workload has increased. Of course, I don't get any extra pay or elevated title for this, I just get the extra work.

Other than that not too much going on today. I listened to the Pixies Surfer Rosa on the way in to work today. Faithful readers will remember I was on a total Pixies kick a couple of months ago, so I think I pretty much covered everything then. I will say that even after this hiatus, I can still reaffirm my affinity for this genius of a band.

You know, come to think about it, I've been doing a lot of repeats lately. Although I am constantly seeking new and fresh bands/albums/tunes to listen to, I sometimes find myself limited to the channels of new music exposure. If anyone out there has any recommendations for me to review, please leave a comment and I will do what I can. Please, no Madonna.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Hey Billy-

Yep, I picked that one up as well. I reviewed it here a while back. It's pretty good.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home